Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/caarrie/public_html/glompzilla.com/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/caarrie/public_html/glompzilla.com/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
How to address people asking to join.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to address people asking to join.  (Read 7198 times)
Bamko
Administrator

« on: December 19, 2013, 05:57:41 AM »

A lot of people want to join us.  More than what can.

Many will message you, asking you to ask someone if they can join.  Please do not pass those requests to an officer or mention it in chat.  Strider has made clear rules.

I notice those who message me can not tell me what the rules are.  A member of our guild would not, after being asked 2 times (1 in chat, 1 in whisper) could tell me how someone would go about joining us.   It is in our guild description.  Read it.  Follow it.  Love it.  If you think it is wrong, that is a discussion to have with Strider.  

Bothering your guild-mates over such silliness is a waste of our time.  Please stop wasting my time.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:33:16 PM by Bamko » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 134
  • Total Topics: 96
  • Online Today: 9
  • Online Ever: 295
  • (November 06, 2012, 09:40:57 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 2
Total: 2

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 11, 2017, 11:33:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

ShoutBox!

Permissions

TinyPortal © 2005-2012